Haritha bio park ensures the visitors fun along with the natural beauty. Designed in a way, to be a new kind of tourist attraction. Located in Panamkuzhy,near the bank of Periyar river between the famous tourist places, Kodanad Elephant kraal (Elephant Training Center) and Paniyeli Poru.
Haritha bio park was dedicated to the public, and to be a place for tourists on March 27,2015 by Honorable Minister for Agriculture (Kerala State) - Shri. K. P. Mohanan, in the presence of Shri. Saju Paulmember of Kerala Legislative Assembly from Perumbavoor constituency.
The park is a good tourist place which is about 15 kms from Perumbavoor town.
One can easily find public transport from Perumbavoor to Panamkuzhy. It is almost a 40 mins journey by bus.
Kaprikkad Ecotourism and Kodand are also hang out place on Panamkuzhy - Perumbavoor route.
Our park is open for the public on all days from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.
The fish breeding unit of Haritha bio park is approved by the Marine Products Exporters Development Authority (MPEDA) Govt. of India.Know More
The hitech farm inside the park is an initiative by the Kerala State Horticulture Mission. Purely relying on bio fertilizers.Know More
Precision farm has a Fertigation and irrigation system developed with the help of SHM which is used for open cultivation of vegetables.Know More
For decades, people searching for alternative procedures of healing have been to the east Europe nations such as Turkey, Syria, and Jordan to know-how the Dr. Fish therapy at the warm jump spas holiday resorts work. These fish’s exclusive dietary customs were first found out in the waters of a hot spring beside Kangal, Turkey. Today, fish spa treatments can also be found in few countries of Asia such as Japan, Korea, China, Singapore and Malaysia, mostly using Dr Fish species which are successfully propagated in Asia, by using Garra Rufa which is one of the breed of Dr. Fish species. Garra Rufa can be found in Eastern Europe countries such as Turkey, Syria, and Jordan etc.
1. Natural exfoliation of dead skin – Smoother and complete blazing skin with very simple moisturizer absorption
2. Promote body-fluid circulation – Micro massage sensation from these ‘little masseurs’
3. Lightening of secondary scars
4. Alleviating of psoriasis and minor eczema
5. Release stress and tension – Ticklish sensation initiating perpetual laughter!
1. This foot spa exfoliates the skin. Fish spa removes dead skin and brings back the glowing skin. The fishes eat up bacteria and dead skin from the foot.
2. Fish spa is very relaxing. If your feet is tired and you want to take a break, just go for a fish spa.
3. When you dip your foot inside a tank of fishes, all the fishes attack you and start eating the skin. This tickling increases the secretion of endorphins (chemical from brain). Release of endorphins provides a pleasant feeling.
4. If you are going for Garra rufa fish spa, it is beneficial as fishes salivate an enzyme which contains dithranol (anthralin). This stimulate the growth of new skin cells.
5. Fish spa benefits as it softens the feet and reduces itching and blemishes. Almonst like a pedicure, fish spa helps get rid of dark spots and rough feet.
6. One of the fish spa benefits is it improves blood circulation in the body. This effects the skin and improves complexion.
7. Garra Rufa fish spa is considered as a medical treatment which treats feet problems such as psoriasis, warts and calluses.